Website Management Services
Who’s managing your website?
When the design is done, the copy is composed, and the site has launched, someone needs to be responsible for your site’s ongoing maintenance.
AMEA Web Design & Marketing provides website management services, specializing in WordPress websites. From basic maintenance services, such as updating software and providing website performance reports to extensive design modifications and content development, we offer a range of options for managing your small business website:
- Software updates (as needed)
- Website performance reporting
- Comment and forum moderation
- Edit or compose written content
- Web content development and marketing strategies
- Re-size images
- Load and schedule content for publication (posts, newsletters, images, videos, etc.)
- Design modifications
- Set up and/or link social media profiles
- Website reviews (quality and health checks)
- Consultations via email or phone
Most modern websites run on content management systems, web-based software that keeps your website organized and functional. Software updates on these systems ensure the security, integrity, and functionality of your website.
Our website maintenance services take care of all software updates on your website, including content management software and any peripheral applications, such as plugins. We’ll also back up your site on a regular basis and provide you with monthly performance reports.
Let Us Manage Your Website So You Can Focus On Running Your Business
Most small business owners don’t have time to manage and update their websites or conduct comprehensive analyses of their website performance metrics. AMEA Web Design & Marketing is here to help. So Relax and Leave the Web Fuss with Us. We here at AMEA Web Design & Marketing will handle every step from A thru Z.